1. Wear your headscarf with a messy updo and match it with sexy hoop earrings for a look that’s Havana-worthy.
2. Give this It accessory a playful vibe by going for a half-up bun and an off-shoulder top to go with it.
3. Wrap the headscarf into a knot instead of a bow to make it more eye-catching. Wear it across the forehead if you want to add a hippie touch.
4. A pop of red never fails to spice up a look–especially for a beach getup. Wear it with a printed bathing suit and playful dangling earrings for an overall quirky feel.
5. The finishing touch to your laid-back ensemble? A chic silk headscarf, of course.