Headscarves are making a comeback this summer! Perfect for hot days when you like to keep your hair up, this It accessory will help you beat the heat it in style–making any outfit a lot more playful. Celebrities Kathryn Bernardo, Sarah Lahbati, Andrea Brillantes and more sure got the memo, and they’ve been stylishly flaunting their headscarves from the city to the beach.
Check out how they’ve have been wearing it below:
1. Wear your headscarf with a messy updo and match it with sexy hoop earrings for a look that’s Havana-worthy.
2. Give this It accessory a playful vibe by going for a half-up bun and an off-shoulder top to go with it.
3. Wrap the headscarf into a knot instead of a bow to make it more eye-catching. Wear it across the forehead if you want to add a hippie touch.
4. A pop of red never fails to spice up a look–especially for a beach getup. Wear it with a printed bathing suit and playful dangling earrings for an overall quirky feel.
5. The finishing touch to your laid-back ensemble? A chic silk headscarf, of course.