If you feel a little too exposed wandering around an island in your bikini (especially in the beach restaurants), this list will help you cover up in style! After all, your beachside look is just as important if you want to nail your summer OOTDs. But we’re ditching the usual sarongs or shorts because our wardrobe has a lot more beach-worthy pieces that would look great as cover-ups. Take it from the unique pieces every blogger has been layering their swimwear with below:
1. Take your beach look from basic to chic by wearing your dressy midi skirts with your one piece bathing suit. P.S. It will come in handy too if you’re heading to a beach-side party afterward!
2. Monochrome is key to a chic look, and yes, even for the beach. Camille Co nailed her beach style by pairing her black sheer skirt with a black bathing suit.
3. This is the perfect time to bring out your mini skirts that might be too short on a normal day in the city.
4. Stroll around in your breezy pair of wide leg trousers. Not only is it comfortable, but it’s perfect if you want to really cover up.
5. You can’t go wrong with covering up in white. Notice how it creates a fresh vibe to Kimi Yap’s #OOTD. The white hue blends perfectly well with the sea and clouds.
You might also like
5 Style Essentials To Pack On Your Next Summer Trip
Summer is upon us, and this calls for more out-of-town escapades, de-stressing by the shores, and taking lots of OOTDs. Of course, any fashion girl can attest to this: traveling provides the perfect opportunity to take chic shots. With a picturesque background behind you, you might as well use it up your Instagram game. So to […]
How To Accessorize In The Summer Like A True Fashion Girl
Sure, you’ve got your bikinis and summer frocks all set, but to look even stunningly chic this summer, adding that extra wow factor is what you need. By that, we mean adding a statement-making accessory! It may be small, but it can give the most basic look a sweet upgrade. Check out how every fashion girl has been accessorizing this bikini season: 1. Statement Earrings […]
3 Swimsuit and Cover-Up Combos You Can Wear To A Beach Party
Lounging by the shoreside would mean you have to be ready to dive into the sea anytime, yet still look chic and party-ready while you’re sipping on cocktails and mingling with the crowd. Dressing up for a beach party can be challenging–you wouldn’t want to be under dressed or overly exposed. So here, we’ve listed down three […]
3 Non-Boring Ways To Wear Black and White This Summer
Bright hues may be all the rage every summer, but it’s almost impossible not to reach for your go-to black and white pieces–especially when half of your wardrobe is made up of the monochrome shade. If you’re not the color-loving type of girl, it’s totally fine! Dark or neutral shades seem to be the last choice […]