1. Take your beach look from basic to chic by wearing your dressy midi skirts with your one piece bathing suit. P.S. It will come in handy too if you’re heading to a beach-side party afterward!
2. Monochrome is key to a chic look, and yes, even for the beach. Camille Co nailed her beach style by pairing her black sheer skirt with a black bathing suit.
3. This is the perfect time to bring out your mini skirts that might be too short on a normal day in the city.
4. Stroll around in your breezy pair of wide leg trousers. Not only is it comfortable, but it’s perfect if you want to really cover up.
5. You can’t go wrong with covering up in white. Notice how it creates a fresh vibe to Kimi Yap’s #OOTD. The white hue blends perfectly well with the sea and clouds.
In-article images: Pia Padre | Laureen Uy | Camille Co | Kimi Juan | Kryzz Uy