If you feel a little too exposed wandering around an island in your bikini (especially in the beach restaurants), this list will help you cover up in style! After all, your beachside look is just as important if you want to nail your summer OOTDs. But we’re ditching the usual sarongs or shorts because our wardrobe has a lot more beach-worthy pieces that would look great as cover-ups. Take it from the unique pieces every blogger has been layering their swimwear with below:
1. Take your beach look from basic to chic by wearing your dressy midi skirts with your one piece bathing suit. P.S. It will come in handy too if you’re heading to a beach-side party afterward!
2. Monochrome is key to a chic look, and yes, even for the beach. Camille Co nailed her beach style by pairing her black sheer skirt with a black bathing suit.
3. This is the perfect time to bring out your mini skirts that might be too short on a normal day in the city.
4. Stroll around in your breezy pair of wide leg trousers. Not only is it comfortable, but it’s perfect if you want to really cover up.
5. You can’t go wrong with covering up in white. Notice how it creates a fresh vibe to Kimi Yap’s #OOTD. The white hue blends perfectly well with the sea and clouds.