When it comes to throwing the most Instagram-worthy event, Sunnies Studios does it best. This month, celebrities and Instagram stars stepped into their ‘holiday dream house’, which is basically like “hanging our inside Martine Cajucom’s brain”, as how Raymond Gutierrez would describe it. From the playful pink bedroom to the retro living room, every corner from the Sunnies house literally makes the perfect space for a photo shoot to happen — a reason for the house guests to come in their most stylish looks. Read on for a few style tricks we picked up from the attendees!
1. The key to looking put together with minimum effort? Reach for co-ords as it effortlessly looks cohesive. But to add more oomph, play with prints just like what Rhian Ramos and Chi Gibbs did here.
2. An #OOTD is never boring when fur is involved.
3. Break up a monotone look with bold-colored sunnies.
4. Pick up a sunglass that complements your features like the color of your hair, as showcased by singer Claudia Barretto and style star Wanda Chen.
5. Go big or go home–match a playful dress with a pair of quirky earrings à la Camille Co for a look that is synonymous to fun.