1. Moisturizing Face Mist If you think facial mists are only for freshening up the face or setting your makeup with, you’re missing out. There are face sprays out there that work like moisturizers and sunscreens, in an on-the-go form. Try Clinique’s moisturizing spray that’s filled with aloe and oil-free moisture.
Clinique Moisture Surge Face Spray
2. Face Cushion Cut down your mainstay face products like concealers, foundations, and powder on a normal day with a CC cushion that will blur out your imperfections in a few taps. This Korean favorite creates a flawless, dewy finish without feeling too heavy on the skin.
The Face Shop Miracle Finish Oil Control Water Cushion
3. Liquid And Powder Brow Use a brow pen that comes with a liquid felt tip to shape and outline your brows, and a powder formula on the other end to easily fill them in.
K-Palette 1-Day Tattoo Lasting 2-Way Eyebrow Liner, PHP 895, Zalora
4. Duo Contour Stick Ditch the effort of using different tools to get those cheekbone highlights on-fleek. Sculpt and highlight your face in one go with a duo stick–you can easily use your fingers to blend.
Maybelline V-Face Duo Stick, PHP 499
5. Double Duty Hair Dryer Go for hair tools that do double-duty. Not everyone has time for curling, but you don’t have to ditch it with this tool. Blow-dry your hair and curl it at the same time with VS Sassoon’s Hot Air Styler which straightens, volumizes, and dries your hair in one easy move. All you need to do is to brush your hair!
VS Sassoon Hot Air Styler
Featured image: Liz Uy