We all have at least one pair of shirt somewhere in our closet and its time to put it to good use. Shirts don’t have to be restricted to laid-back looks. In fact, you can actually even look professional and stylish in this basic piece. You simply have to add a few key pieces to dress it up.
Check our list below for some fashionable ideas.
1. Pair it with a nice, trendy trousers for a classic look.
2. Pencil skirt is key. It adds a feminine touch to the basic piece.
3. Wear trendy statement pieces with a shirt, like this culottes and leather jacket. You definitely won’t look laid-back at all!
4. Add some height with heels. A pair of pumps instantly dresses up any outfit.
5. Wear it with bottoms that have patterns like this striped pants. It will add more detail to your overall look despite wearing a plain shirt.
6. When in doubt, pair your shirt with a long dressy skirt. That’s a sure-fire way to look more chic.