Picking the perfect bridal gown may be the most crucial thing to do before the big day, but it can also be the most exciting. After all, who doesn’t want to tie the knot in their dream wedding dress?
Thanks to this season’s couture week, we’ve got a lot more wedding dress inspos–and they’re more than your common bridal gowns. Whether it’s a ruffled billowing dress or a fringed gown, these unconventional styles will keep things fresh on your wedding day!
Check out our favorite picks below:
1. A sweet bow accent gives the typical off-shoulder style a fresh twist.
2. Why not wear a wedding dress with a cheeky slit?
3. It looks like a shorter version of a classic wedding gown, but the white tulle at the back makes it a lot more striking and less-conventional.
4. Doesn’t this remind you of Belle’s dress on Beauty and the Beast? This billowing gown will make you feel like a princess (and besides, whoever said you should wear white?).
5. The bottom fringe and the nature-inspired embroidery makes up the perfect bridal dress for a garden themed wedding.
6. Extra touches of whimsy could make any gown a lot more unique.
7. The play of silhouette and beadwork gives off a modern bridal look.
In-article images: Elle | Vogue