1. Your athletic sneakers can surprisingly go well with a formal outfit. The trick is to make sure it’s all in the same hues.
2. Mix prints that have similar touches of color.
3. To pull off wearing bright-colored trainers, keep the rest of your outfit in subtle shades.
4. Wear the dress-and-sneaker combo stylishly by choosing neutrals in structured shapes.
5. When in doubt, your trainers will effortlessly look sophisticated by going monochrome.
Shop the latest sneakers:
New Balance’s new 247 Sport is designed with the urban lifestyle in mind. It’s made for performance running but designed to be worn 24/7. It’s the perfect fit for anyone who’s on-the-go yet wants to make a stylish statement.
Visit any New Balance store in the following branches: New Balance (Glorietta), The Athlete’s Foot (Glorietta), Commonwealth (SM Aura Premier). Sole Academy (Bonifacio High Street). SneakPeek (Shangri-La) and Capital (UP Town Center).