It’s that time of the year again when influential names in fashion gather to see the season’s newest collections and trends. But other than the show-stopping shows (and snazzy after parties), the best part of fashion week is the street style.
From revamped workwear to oversized slogan tees and jazzy textures, the streets of London Fashion Week prove that the British aesthetic is timeless.
Need proof? Take a look at the most head-turning looks:
1. Deconstruction and comfort were fused on the streets.
2. Wear a plunging off-shoulder top with a nude shirt and you won’t have to worry about flashing your cleavage. It’s a cool new way to show less skin.
3.Accentuate an all-neutral look with verdant heels.
4. Raincoats can be casual too. Wear nylon puffer coats with denim, statement tees and boots to give it a high street flair.
5. Play around with textures as knits, fur, and heritage patterns took over the streets of London.
6. Nothing says British fashion better than a trusty trench coat. Mix the classics with modern athleisure and leather pieces.
7. When in doubt, wear all your favorites at once. After all, maximalism is very much alive this season (just ask Gucci!).
8. The LFW crowd proves that mixing prints will always be cool. Vintage florals are juxtaposed with menswear pieces for a dapper romanticism style.
Photos from Vogue by Jonathan Daniel Pryce