1. Gigi Hadid, 21, top model and socialite
The Instagram superstar made millennials want to ditch contouring.
2. Lily-Rose Depp, 17, model-actress and daughter to Johnny Depp and Vanessa Paradis
She’s Karl Lagerfeld’s muse for a reason.
3. Selena Gomez, 24, singer-actress
She just looks too young for her age, which makes her the perfect Disney star.
4. Gemma Ward, 28, top model
Before there was Gigi, there was Gemma. She was one of the top models in the early 2000s, because designers love alien-looking babyfaced beauties.
5. Zendaya, 19, singer-actress
She’s just too cool to be true. Even Taylor Swift loves her.
6. Kylie Verzosa, 24, Ms. International 2016
Her babyface–reminiscent of anime characters, with those big eyes and small features that the Japanese adore–is one of the main reasons she took home that Miss International crown. Bravo!
7. Elle Fanning, 18, actress and younger sibling of Dakota
She was the perfect belle to Angelina Jolie’s Maleficent.
8. Miranda Kerr, 33, Victoria’s Secret Angel
Her unique cherub face is what separates her from the rest of the VS vixens, which is probably why she earns more dough than most of them (aside from Gisele Bundchen, of course).
9. Jang Na-Ra, 35, South Korean actress
East asian culture has always had a fondness for sweet, innocent beauty.
10. Amanda Seyfried, 30, actress
She hasn’t changed at all since her Mean Girls days–fresh as a teenage dream!
11. Jennifer Lawrence, 26, actress
Those chubby cheeks endeared her to the masses, catapulting her to the Hollywood elite.