Of Self-Discovery and A Delivery of Self Expressionism
Pushing forth the idea of self identity, a series of visual narratives portray the dialogues of one’s inner thoughts. In this issue, international style authority Kristina Bazan shares her journey in life as well as her travel stories.
Ornate embellishments have been abandoned in pursuit of a simplified construction. Homage is paid to tradition with an interplay of rich warm hues and wooden print on sliders, heels, wedges, platform sandals and shoulder bags; encapsulating tradition-modernity duality.
Musing on the journey of a wanderer, active ropes and lug sole details on ballerina flats, sandals, heels and trooper bags embody outdoor influences with an underlying sense of androgyny and studious demeanour. Expeditions into the unknown are expanded onto knee high gladiator sandals, studded gladiator sandals and laced-up cage heels.
The rattle of one’s thoughts is interpreted in bold attempts on merging athleticism and femininity. The idea breeds new design aesthetics, where sneakers find new ground in gem-encrusted fabrics while classic heels and sandals are refreshed with elastic cross bands.
Accessories are kept to the minimum with a strong play in geometry and semi-precious stones, in the purist pursuit of modernity.
SM City Masinag
– Lower Ground Floor, Brgy Mayamot, Antipolo City
Ayala Center Cebu
– Ground Floor, Paseo Verde, Cebu Business Park, Archbishop Reyes Avenue, Cebu
– Upper Ground Floor, North Wing, North Reclamation Area, Cebu
– Level 1, JP Laurel Avenue, Davao City
– Upper Ground Floor, JP Laurel Avenue, Brgy. San Antonio, Agda District, Davao City
– Upper Ground Floor, Benigno Aquino Ave, Jaro, Diversion Road, Iloilo City
– Ground Level Unit 1215 Alabang Zapote Road, Las Piñas
– Ground Floor, Glorietta 3, Ayala Center, Makati City
– Level 2, Ayala Center, Greenbelt 5, Makati City
– R2 Level, Rockwell Drive corner Estrella Street, Makati City
– Level 4 unit 4011-4012 Eastwing, Edsa Corner, Shaw Boulevard, Mandaluyong City
– Level 3, Building A, EDSA Ortigas Center, Mandaluyong City
Alabang Town Center
– Level 2, New Wing, Alabang, Muntinlupa City
– Ground Floor, 21 Reina Regente St. corner Dela Reina St., Binondo, Manila
Robinsons Place Manila
– Ground Level, Padre Faura Wing, M. Adriatico Street, Ermita, Manila
SM City San Lazaro
– Upper Ground Floor, Sta Cruz, Manila
RELATED STORY: Charles & Keith Revives the Mood of Unforgotten Eras for Spring 2016
Connect with MEGAstyle.ph! Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and Instagram.