1. Mix in liquid highlighter with foundation.“For the face, I kept her foundation really thin because she has nice skin anyway. But before setting the base, I blended in some liquid highlighter on the high points of her face (bridge of the nose, cheekbones, cupid’s bow, etc). This will let the highlight fuse with the foundation as it melts together, creating a natural-looking glow”.
2. Go for a subtle contour.“I applied liquid bronzer to start off the contour. Since she’s young, we don’t want harsh lines, so it was kind of just like softly adding warmth to her face. Next, I swiped on CARELINE Oil Control Blush-On in Peach Glow on her cheeks for a warm flush”.
3. Keep the eyes sweet.“For the eyes, I used a shimmering champagne shadow. I lined her peepers with dark brown gel liner and smudged it to keep everything soft. Brown eyeliners look more natural. I didn’t want her eyes to look heavy with a harsh black line. Next, I applied individual lashes and mascara to add more drama”.
4. Brush up the brows.“For her eyebrows, I didn’t really do much. Since she naturally has lush brows, I only brushed it off with clear mascara”.
5. Tone down the lips.“I brushed a little of CARELINE Matte Liquid Lipstick in Semi Sweet on her lips, which has a peachy nude shade. Top off the look with gloss for an irresistible shine”.
Get the look:
CARELINE Matte Liquid Lipstick in Semi Sweet, PHP 210
CARELINE Oil-Control Blush-On In Peach Glow, PHP 100