1. Do your eye makeup.For the eyes, go for a soft, peach shade and add a hint of sparkle on the center of the lids for added charm. Match it with bushy, soft combed brows to look extra-whimsy. P.S. Doing the eye makeup before prepping the skin makes it easier to clean any fallout.
2. Keep the base light and dewy.Prep the skin with a light reflecting serum to keep the face looking fresh. Since Loisa naturally has good skin, Jelly only used a tinted moisturizer instead of foundation. The goal was just to even out her complexion.
3. Apply the blush right after foundation.Before setting the base with powder, sweep the EVER BILENA Cheek Blush in Raisin (PHP 175) on the cheeks. This will allow the blush to really stick to the skin, creating a pinched cheek effect. For Loisa, the blush was placed on the apple of her cheeks and her lower cheeks (almost beside the mouth). It’s the secret to a faux post-workout flush.
4. Don’t over highlight.According to Jelly, highlighting has become an overly hyped trend. People keep applying it on areas that don’t even need it. Since the actress has prominent cheeks, her highlight was only subtle, as overdoing it will only accentuate her cheeks.
5. Go for a nude pout.Finish off the look with a swipe of EVER BILENA Sexy Nude Matte Liquid Lipstick (PHP 195) on the lips, which has a dreamy mauve shade. Apply a layer of gloss for a plumper-looking pout.
Get the look:
EVER BILENA Cheek Blush in Raisin, PHP 175
EVER BILENA Sexy Nude Matte Liquid Lipstick, PHP 195