1. The late night show was held outdoorsRather than having your typical indoor runway, Wang decided to take things outdoors in the streets of Bushwick. Upon entering, guests were also given festival-style cloth wristbands. Thankfully, the weather was perfect that night!
2. Newcomer Kaia Gerber opened the showThe 16-year old model, who is the splitting image of her mother Cindy Crawford, caught the attention of everyone as she flawlessly walked out of the #WANGFEST tour bus. This show happens to just be her second-ever catwalk, after Calvin Klein last Thursday.
3. The models wore New-Year’s Eve-inspired headbandsComplimenting each outfit were fun headbands that indicated the party to come later that night. The pieces featured phrases such as “WANGOVER,” “PARTY ANIMAL,” and “AFTER AFTER PARTY.”
4. There were a total of four musical performancesThe fun after-party turned out to be a music festival with a full artist line-up that was scheduled to go until 3 AM. The mystery acts turned out to be A$AP Ferg, Vince Staples, Cardi B, and Ja Rule and Ashanti.
5. The details of the after-party proved to us that Wang knows how to party
Wang’s after-party was set at a Brooklyn warehouse on the street where the runway took place. Donut towers, ice bars, cocktail juice pouches, inflatable pools filled with bottles of Budweiser, and bounce houses were just some of the many attractions of the night.
In-article images: 10 magazine