1. Anna WintourThe Editor-in-Chief of American Vogue is notorious for her early schedule. Every morning at 5:45 a.m., Anna Wintour gets some exercise, and arrives at New York’s Midtown Tennis Club for one hour of tennis. After this, she gets ready at home before starting her long day at the office.
2. Victoria BeckhamDespite the many roles she plays, the stylish mother of four always starts her day with a little “me” time–something we all need every now and then. In an hour before her children wake up, Beckham showers, checks her emails, and then follows it up with a healthy breakfast of fruits, green tea, and a double espresso.
3. Isabel MarantDesigner Isabel Marant tends to value solitude every morning. She often drives her scooter to the pool in St. Germain to swim a total of 35 laps. “I need this to breathe and to handle my stressful days. It’s a pool from the beginning of the last century. I love that you get your own cabin, so you don’t have to go into a locker room,” she shares with Harper’s Bazaar. After that, she sips a cup of black coffee. “American style, not an espresso…it’s not very French,” she adds.
4. Gwyneth PaltrowAfter her children are dressed, fed and dropped off at school, actress and lifestyle guru Gwyneth Paltrow takes an hour to check work emails and drink warm water with lemon. Afterward, she takes the time from 10 am to noon for a two-hour Tracy Anderson Method workout. That sounds like one disciplined woman!
5. Rosie Huntington-WhiteleyAfter cuddling with her partner, action star Jason Statham, Huntington-Whiteley does the following: she walks her miniature dachshunds, makes breakfast and then works out. “I’m addicted to Body by Simone and Ballet Bodies in L.A.,” the beauty shares to Harper’s Bazaar. The star also confesses to something a lot of us can relate to, “I’m totally useless without coffee,” she reveals. In-article photos: Happenings | Shemazing | Elle | Marie Claire