The engagement took place in Sonja’s Garden in Tagaytay, and according to fashion designer Rajo Laurel, Wintle had been planning for the occasion for almost a month. Laurel first broke the news on Instagram when he posted the adorable moment of Wintle getting down on one knee, while an emotional Calzado can’t hold back her excitement:
The couple doesn’t post as much #OOTDs as other celebrity couples, but when they do, they prove to us that they always arrive at events in style. Below, we have put together our five favorite fashion moments of the couple:
1. During Divine Lee and Blake Go’s wedding, the newly-engaged couple showed us how a clean look can be impactful too with tailored silhouettes.
2. Color-coordinating your outfit is always a good couple #twinning idea.
My turn to be by your side as you accept an award. So happy to share that moment with you when we were at the back of the room eating duck, thinking your name would be called a little later and suddenly we heard food and booking restaurants mentioned. We dashed to the front of the room, just in time for you to receive your award! I guess food will always be an important part of our story! 🐷🐷 #mwm2017 📸 @andoc
3. Who says that going casual has to be boring? These two definitely know how to play with details.
4. Calzado glams it up while her fiance keeps his look playful with sneakers.
5. These two know how to dress for the colder climate as well, as seen in their trip to Japan earlier this year.