1. Two-toned jeans can make a difference.
Shin Hye revs up her street style cred with a pair of two-toned jeans. It adds personality to the casual tee and jacket combo.
2. An oversized sweater shouldn’t make you feel underdressed.
For some, putting on an oversized sweater is a risky pick for an occasion—but when done right you can create a look that combines class and sass. Pair the sweater with a light skirt or wear it over a day dress to get the look.
3. Sometimes, a statement jacket is all you need.
Take this Sherpa denim jacket as an example. It simply does the trick for a graphic tee and culottes ensemble.
4. Go for something different every once in a while.
A pair of slit pants is a daring choice. Shin Hye keeps it posh with an off-shoulder top and a wide-brimmed hat.
5. Invest on a versatile dress.
Look polished whether you’re in a casual tee or a formal long-sleeved blouse. This v-neck dress adds a stylish twist to any piece you choose.
6. Denim won’t go out of style.
Our favorite material gets an update. It’s tailored as a long jacket that complements the dress.
7. Look ultra-chic in a pair of wide-leg pants.
Your skinny jeans can rest a bit. Wide-leg pants are making rounds for its cool and comfy appeal. Shin Hye wears the trend with a white shirt tucked in to balance proportions.All pieces are available at Bench.