Words by Marella Ricketts
Anne Curtis and Erwan Heussaff’s wedding is finally happening this weekend! Before their special day, they welcomed close friends and family with a pre-wedding party in Queenstown, New Zealand.
Aside from the good-looking couple and the breathtaking view, our eyes were fixed on the impeccably dressed guests.
See our favorite looks below!
1. Solenn Heussaff showed off her Scandinavian-inspired style with a mini dress and a wool jacket. Meanwhile, her partner Nico Bolzico suited up and got his long locks out of the way with a man bun. Both are coordinating with their stylish boots.
2. Jess Wilson fused high fashion with function. She elevated her comfy, black jumpsuit with a leather jacket and a pair of red boots.
3. This It crew can dress to impress in all climates. For the chilly weather, they easily amped up their basics with striking outerwear.
4. Not sure how to layer for the cold weather? We can definitely turn to Laureen Uy for a few pointers: injecting a pop of color to your look never fails.
5. Not one to go for a boring color palette, Martine Cajucom came in a complementing orange-red and nude ensemble. Her fiancée Cliff Ho’s monochrome green outfit blended in perfectly well with the lush view!
6. Isabelle Daza elegantly flaunted her baby bump in a printed velvet dress, with Adrien Semblat right by her side looking dapper in Fall-colored separates.
7. Plaids weren’t out of our sight!