Words by Marella Ricketts and Patricia Melliza
Today is the day. Anne Curtis and Erwan Heussaff finally tied the knot! Set in the picturesque land of New Zealand, the couple savored the lush environment and the cool climates as they opted for a rustic, outdoor celebration with family and friends.
From the breathtaking boat ride to the cozy reception, see all the deets that made us fall in love below!
1. It’s no secret that Erwan looked dapper on his wedding day. However, there’s one detail you might have missed: being the ultimate foodie, Erwan opted for a quirky spoon brooch!
2. The groomsmen cozied up in their burnt red suits by Suit It Up Manila and it easily got the romantic mood going.
2. The 40-minute boat ride going to the wedding ceremony provided the perfect view of New Zealand’s mountain terrains!
3. As they arrived, the guests were greeted with towering trees, wooden chairs, and local singers.
4. Who says that heels are the only shoe options for a wedding? Their stylish bridesmaids rocked boots under their gorgeous Vania Romoff dresses.
5. Meanwhile, the newlywed took a breathtaking Helicopter ride going to the reception!
6. Their homey wedding reception in the Walter’s Peak had an intimate feel with floor rugs and throw pillows.
#TheWanForAnne is definitely one for the books!